“They will stop calling brides beautiful after today—you have simply set the standard too high.” That’s a line from Anna Godbersen’s “Rumors” but don’t you want to hear the same from everyone on your wedding day? That is possible with these Asian wedding hair styles for your gorgeous long hair:
Figure courtesy of followpics.net
1. The Chignon Bun – This is one of the most popular Asian wedding hair styles today and even decades ago. It gives the bride an elegant and clean look. It is perfect when worn with or without a veil. Although it looks so classy and sophisticated, it can be romantic too especially when decorated with pretty accessories like beads, fresh flowers, and bejeweled pins.
2. An Updo with a Tiara – A tiara will never fail to mesmerize everyone. Adding this beautiful accessory to a simple updo can easily glam up your whole look. We have seen a lot of Asian wedding hair styles that uses a tiara in different styles and materials like diamonds, silver, gold, pearls, and crystals.
Figure courtesy of theknot.com
3. Soft Loose Curls – A bride with long hair can never go wrong with soft loose curls. It will make you look even more feminine. Perfect for a wedding day! This is especially great for beach weddings since your hair mirrors the waves. If it is a bit windy, you can put on a really pretty embellished headband or a tiny bejeweled pin to pull back the top strands.
Figure courtesy of wengie.com
4. Flower Crown – This Asian wedding hair style is great for a garden wedding. If you have long hair, you can just curl the bottom and have your florist make a flower crown out of your wedding flowers. It is a very simple yet dramatic hair style.
5. Waterfall Braid – You probably know this as the cascading braid. This Asian wedding hair style is very popular. It looks even more amazing when accessorized with fresh flowers. Leaving a few soft curls falling down the back will make it girly, romantic, and just perfect for a wedding.
These are only a few Asian wedding hair styles you can try on your wedding day. It is your wedding day so it is your own time to shine. Make sure that you captivate everyone’s attention.
For this kind of special event, hire a wedding photographer.